Commuter benefits and full health care coverage through the insurance provider of your choice
Take as much paid time off as you'd like every year
Work right in the heart of NYC next to the High Line and Chelsea Market
Enjoy free snacks and bring your dog to work days
Receive equity in one New York's fastest growing startups
Work with some of the most talented biz dev experts, product designers, logistics gurus, and data scientists in the industry
Head of Merchandising
An experienced CPG merchandiser to manage and optimize Cargo's distribution partnership and assortment, and develop new business directly with brand partners.
- 3+ years in a senior CPG role, brand manager or subscription commerce experience a plus
- Highly analytical, and able to quickly optimize assortments based on data
- Comfortable in a business development role, pitching emerging and established brands on paid placement deals
- Comfortable working with suppliers, distributors, fulfillment operations
- Knowledge of the ride share and vending industries
An experienced full-stack engineer to develop our mobile website, integrate third party inventory management and payment systems, and craft a strategy for rolling out Cargo's native mobile app.
- Full-stack engineer
- Experience developing projects for logistics businesses
- Design expertise
- A master of clean, simple, focused user interfaces
An experienced driver support coordinator to help resolve any issues our drivers have installing the Cargo unit, using software, receiving shipments, and handling payments.
- Operational experience in the rideshare industry or mentorship experience at a rideshare company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred
Front End Engineering Intern
We’re looking for a student that can hit the ground running. As a front end intern, you’ll be able to make a major impact on the UI used by our entire fleet of drivers and thousands of customers across the country.
- Proven front end experience through previous internships, work experience, hackathons, or your Github portfolio
- Some graphic design skills and a strong user experience mindset
- Great communication skills and a team player