Client Engagement Lead
Cargo is expanding its Brand Partnerships team to help support 10x growth in 2018. As a Client Engagement Lead, you'll own relationships with key clients and serve as the main point of contact for campaign executions. In addition, you’ll own and manage the relationship with Cargo’s brand and agency marketing partners. Most importantly, you’ll help craft the in-car experience for millions of passengers in rideshare vehicles like Uber and Lyft.
- Be the Client Expert: Be the primary point of contact for a roster of brand marketing partners and agency clients. Be the expert on your clients’ brands, understanding their consumer, their campaigns, and their overarching business objectives. Educate client partners on Cargo’s platform and the ridesharing industry. Ensure Cargo is meeting the client’s needs and make each client an advocate for Cargo within their organization.
- Think Consumer + Get Creative: Work closely with clients to develop creative ideas that will delight rideshare passengers and meet each brand's objectives; these can range from connecting digital, shopper marketing, PR, sweeps, or special events activations. Work closely with internal teams to execute creative, out-of-the-box campaign ideas, ensuring quality of offers and creative assets for maximum consumer engagement. Identify improvement opportunities for Cargo’s features, in order to deliver added value to brands partners and consumers.
- Build Partnership Value: Develop monthly brand reports, align inventory delivery schedules, coordinate PR efforts, and manage all creative campaign executions. Track campaign performance and adjust programs as needed to ensure success. Develop and deliver monthly campaign data reports. Seek out opportunities to add value to brand partners and generate revenue for Cargo. Work closely with the sales team to present new ideas and negotiate contract renewals. Develop post campaign case studies and other sales tools.
- 3+ years in CPG/Beauty account management at an agency or related consumer marketing/brand management
- Strong analytical skillset and experience with data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Creative thinking and a strong business acumen